Best Romantic Destinations in India
Romance is in the air. You are newlyweds and must find time with each other, away from the madness of the world and family. Or you have just found the right one for you and now it’s time to confess. Situations like these demands for a romantic holiday with your partner and sort out the emotions and feelings.
HelpTravelerOnline will give you a wide option of romantic holiday destinations to pick one out for yourself. India is beautiful, therefore you will have plenty of options, and there is must be one that fits your budget, likings, and mood.
The Honeymoon Destinations of India
Well, now you are married and the life all together has new meanings. To spend your entire life with someone must start on a bright note. A specialized honeymoon vacation is what you need. We have handpicked some of the special places in India that would set your married life on a lovable note.
- Jaisalmer in Rajasthan is globally renowned for its amazing backdrop of lakes, mountains, and desert. The presence of forts and palaces in Jaisalmer gives the city a psychedelic effect. You would love to soak in the colors and charm of this city. We wish that a honeymoon in Jaisalmer is just the perfect start you needed.
- Honeymoon in Goa is for those couples who would love to soak into the jovial and party moods of this beachside destination. Goa is a preferred choice of honeymoon destination because it gives a perfect ambiance to fall in love. Hotels and resorts in Goa are well accustomed to offer eloquent honeymoon package tours, and you will be offered one that you cannot refuse.
- Nainital in Uttarakhand is widely recommended as a honeymoon destination. We recommend Nainital also because HelpTravelerOnline finds the place as perfectly quiet and the scenery of Himalaya ideal to find the warmth and comfort with your partner. You find time to talk to your spouse and share dreams. Nainital for honeymoon gives you that option.
- Lakshadweep Islands are one major honeymoon destination that got popular in recent years. Not long ago Lakshadweep Islands were considered to be some far off alien place. But as the islands got discovered more and more Indians wanted to explore this part of India. Today, couples are planning their honeymoon vacation in Lakshadweep Islands because it gives that solace in connection with nature.
- Ooty in Tamil Nadu is also our recommended honeymoon destination. Amidst the heat and dust of southern India, Ooty comes as a surprise to most. The mountains of the south, laden with tea gardens and forest of Ghats, are optimum for honeymoons. While in Ooty you can pamper yourself with lots of Chocolate, for which Ooty is famous.
- Yet more newlyweds love something different. The destinations that rejuvenate and heals. The Backwaters of Kerala for honeymoon have been fascinating the youngsters. What a time it can be to spend time alone with your loved one in the middle of waters in a houseboat. The greenery of Kerala would add charm to your honeymoon love affair.
- The list is endless for a perfect honeymoon destination. It mainly depends on the couple who are going to honeymoon. Yet, we feel that Shimla in Himachal Pradesh is also ideal for a honeymoon. So is Srinagar in Jammu Kashmir and Darjeeling in West Bengal, for a mountainous honeymoon experience. Coorg in Karnataka is equally good for a quiet time of honeymoon.
The Best Romantic Weekend Getaway
So, you are feeling lovely and loved. We feel it’s time to take a quick break from work and domestic life. Make an instant plan for a romantic weekend getaway.
HelpTravelerOnline glances through some of the commended romantic weekend destinations, and feel that you would agree with us.
Romantic Weekend Getaways near Delhi:
Feel you are getting bored with the routine life of New Delhi? The big cities can get to you, on your nerves and health. So just get an extra day off on weekend and tell your wife you two are going. Close in Uttarakhand, the towns of Almora and the city of Nainital are lovers’ paradise. You can gaze at mountains and forest for hours holding each other’s hand. Auli in Uttarakhand a high altitude destination and offers a great view of big Himalayas.
In Himachal Pradesh, you will find some serene places where you can easily spend a couple of romantic days. Kasauli and Narkanda are quaint places where love blossoms. Khajjiar and Palampur in Himachal are also ideal for a romantic weekend destination near Delhi. A quick drive out of Delhi can also take you to Agra, where the epitome of love – The Taj Mahal – welcomes you. A good place for the romantic weekend. Jodhpur in Rajasthan is not too far from Delhi either.
Romantic Weekend Getaways near Bangalore:
Lovebirds from Bangalore often feel out of place with crowded places nagging them. And this is the high time that you head out of Bangalore for a romantic weekend with your loved one.
Ooty is a well explored romantic weekend getaway near Bangalore. The tea plantation, the chocolates of Ooty, the mist and mountains is ideal for romance. Not too far from Ooty is Wayanad, which is a mere 5-6 hour drive from Bangalore and perfect for a romantic getaway. Plan a hike to Chembra Peak for an unforgettable romantic moment while in Wayanad.
Mysore is just a stone throw distance from Bangalore. Just drive out to Mysore for a night or so, and surprise your partner with a love-filled time in Mysore. Bheemeshwari and Nandi Hills are also nice weekend getaway romantic destinations near Bangalore.
Romantic Weekend Getaways near Pune:
Pune is truly a hub of people in love. The educational system of Pune draws people from all over the country. Even for Pune, people love is in the air. When in love you want to hide away, far from the gazes of the outer world. We tell you about the best romantic weekend getaways near Pune, so you can explore.
Around Pune are the Samadhi mountains that offer the perfect backdrop for a romantic destination. Both Khandala and Lonavala are extremely popular romantic destinations for the weekend that we recommend. Panchgani is also emerging as a preferred choice for a romantic getaway close to Pune. The beaches of Alibag also provide a cozy environment for romance and love. Alibag is a great choice for a romantic weekend getaway near Pune.
Romantic Weekend Getaways near Kolkata:
Kolkata in itself is close to the Bay of Bengal and quite beautiful. If you are in Kolkata and want to rush out of the hustle-bustle of the city life then a romantic getaway with your spouse would be an ideal way out.
Near Kolkata, you can always head out to the Sunderbans in Bengal, which is the largest delta in the world. Besides being the home of Royal Bengal tiger, Sunderbans offer a placid environment for a romantic weekend out of Kolkata. Puri in Orissa is also a warm city that offers beach life and exotic food. Thus it becomes perfect for romantic getaway.
Darjeeling in Bengal is the ultimate choice for Kolkata people when it comes to romantic vacations. The tranquil Himalayan weather, the beautiful valleys of the region can prosper love.
Some other must visit romantic weekend destinations near Kolkata are Dooars in Assam, the beautiful Gangtok in Sikkim and of course the charming sea water of Mandarmani Beach.