The Anthargange trek is a stone’s throw distance Bangalore and often a favorite outdoors with people of this city. During the trek, you can explore the caves of this region, which is a fun way to spend your weekend. The best way to explore Anthargange is through a night trek with a plan to sleep under the open skies at night. One can definitely pitch a tent there for night stay. The Anthargange trek is the one where you are going with a frame of mind of exploring the nature without seeking any luxury holiday. It is typically an outdoor activity.
The region is surrounded by boulders and grass and is mostly uninhabited. Within those mysterious caves, you have switched on your lights and creep through its cracks and alleys, looking for signs and adventure. This whole thrill is almost dreamlike since it is so close to the city.
Enjoy this one night out with nature and see for yourself what makes Anthargange night trek a most sought activity with hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. This hiking experience along with Cave Exploration at Anthargange is a highly recommended trip for people in and around Bangalore.
ANTHARGANGE TREK DETAILS
- Difficulty: EASY
- Distance: 10km
- Max Altitude: 1700 +/- m
- Trek Duration: 1 Night 2 Days
- Location: Kolar, Karnataka, India
- Best time: Throughout the year
- Nearest international Airport: Bangalore, India
- Nearest Domestic Airport: Bangalore, India
Things to Carry for Anthargange Night Trek and for Cave Exploration
- Footwear: Carry a sturdy pair of hiking or trekking Boots.And floaters and an extra pair of warm socks.
- Luggage: Backpack (50 liters)
- Clothes: Waterproof breathable jacket & pants, Poncho, Sweatshirt, fleece, t-shirts, cotton trekking pants, shorts.
* clothing as per the season/weather
- Gear for Hand & Head: Bandanna, Sun hat, Woolen caps
- Accessories: Sunglasses/Goggles, anti-glare glasses, water bottle, hydra pack, Headlamp with spare bulb and extra batteries.
- Trekking Gears: Emergency tool kit.
- Protection and First-Aid: Sunscreen, toiletry kit, water purification tablets, Zip-lock bags, first-aid and all essential medicines.
- Camping Equipment: Sleeping bags (+5 to +10 Celsius) with liner, trekking poles, etc.